The General Manager

Started by sbdriver1, January 15, 2016, 10:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbdriver1

Why does he hate us so much

gigi11744

I don't think it's a hate thing,one possibility is he has a very small penis and he trying to compensate...or he is just An ass- hole

Fed Up

rc1790

Must have been bullied growing up and hates the world.

Rock Steady

You know what's amazing ? That this man is not the least bit worried about any repercussions. He knows Ernie won't do anything, Vinny or Robin won't do shit either. You expect this from a non Union shop, not from a shop with "union protection".  You can't walk in his office and use his shoe shine machine then be expected to rip him a new ass hole for how he treats employees. I truly feel Ernie is afraid of him, what else could it be?  I've heard it to many times on how we're gonna stand together and fight this ass hole and make a stand. The gun gets loaded but they're to afraid to pull the trigger.  If it was just one complaint, no problem. But this is out of hand. Do something Ernie !

PROUD MEMBER

I see this General Manager subject has come up again. Have any SPECIFIC new incidents or incident happened in the last couple of weeks?

gigi11744

No idea ..but i like calling an a- hole an a- hole

4real

when your shop stewart goes to dinner with him.... what do you expect

Just_Right

Shakes my head at the bunch of losers who talk shit about the Shop Steward.

And you are all probably the ones he fights for the most. And probably the ones that sit right next to him and shake his hand,and tell him how well he fights for you.Oh yea it's one of the ones with the little bit of brown on the tips of their nose. I seen some of you around.
Sounds like someone did something and Vinny,Robin or Ernie couldn't fix it because it must have been a stupid fuk up.That could have been prevented.So someone is crying now and putting the blame elsewhere.

LOSERS go to his face and say shit. If ya got the balls.Or better yet I'd like to see one of you go to Vinny and say it.

4real

Oh please the last time and only time I asked UNION for help for something I was entitled to they gave me some lame ass excuse of why I wasn't getting it

PROUD MEMBER

What was the help you asked the Union for and what was the lame ass excuse that they gave you? This is a serious question. I'm curious as I am sure others (whether Cordiello backers or not) are also.

PROUD MEMBER

4real
Still waiting on what happened and the Union's lame ass excuse. Since you posted it please share the details in order to help others in deciding on who they should or shouldn't vote for come next election.

John Eadicicco

if he or she gives the details then they are exposed on this site as to who they are! Get it?

PROUD MEMBER

Thanks John. Didn't even think of that.

4real

Ty John that and it was of a personal matter