NLRB Update

Started by Rock Steady, June 20, 2013, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

That is all good news, more time to go,but hopefully something to look forward to. The boss a wanna be al sharpton/man-child cause he's in a man's body but his tactics are like a spoiled kid trapped in a man's body. Delay, and agitate enough till he bullies and gets his way. Sorry...your penny wise dollar foolish...your games wont work, be a man and sit down and negotiate. You really should get your circus together, your starting to make bloomberg look organized and less wasteful. You have craters in the yard and a bus wash forever broken and your paying lawyers to delay the inevitable. Yet you can't pay your drivers that make you your money. What college did you go to? I will make aure my daughter does not waste my money there.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

1union

That's great but we need to stick it to this asshole  owner do you're job cover your own work and do not use your personal cell phones .you are not required to do so and every time you do you make it easy for  Niell to  continue fucking us and stealing our money!Great to hear Ernie on the radio let's hope we all stand behind him and let the scumbag owner were done with his bullshit! We are just getting started and will stand together and start hitting him in his pocket. Heard some guys are getting together to drive to Jersey for a protest right threw scumbags town.He wants to keep play games with our families future we should go threw  his hood and let every one what a scumbag he is.

Rock Steady

I'm in, now your talking.  We have his address, lets protest in front of his house and let his family and neighbors know what an animal he is, but we'll do it peacefully . . . . . . well kind of, a few m@$%er f%&*s wont hurt.  Lets really make this happen, lets talk in front of the AK yard and make it happen.  NO SHIT !!!