NLRB Update

Started by Rock Steady, July 26, 2013, 09:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Steady

Sorry . . . . . wish it said more.

worker341

Lets see if I have this right, 6 weeks on strike 50% of the strike was for the bosses to keep their contracts in tack. 25% for the union to show them who is the boss, 25% to keep our jobs. and then the union tells us no medical coverage after feb. And go back to work one week short of collecting unemployment, and take a 17% pay cut, no pay for overtime and no christmas check, no Easter check and no wage accrual checks. (better know as vacation checks). And all is fine, we have to wait for our local NLRB which we all think we are going to win. Every month we hear next week we will have a winning answer. However we must now wait for it to go to our NLRB in washington for a final answer which we will most likely win, and our victory answer will come on 7/22/13. So the bottom line to all this bullshit is it is back in our local NLRB as I type this shit. What the fuck is going on I am all fucked up with this merry-go-round. Now if anyone wants to fill in more of what I did not mention please do so. Cause i forgot halve of the bullshit which I did not mention. My main point to all this shit is why are we all going back to work, fuck them all, lets all walk out on first day of school.  P.S. I do mean all of 1181 members.