September 9th

Started by Rock Steady, September 03, 2013, 09:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Steady

You know what would be a good Idea ?  For everyone to finally listen to their shop steward, and not pull their trip card or even look for their bus until their report time on September 9th.  It would make an already kaotic day even more kaotic.  Why the f@*k should any one get to work extra early on day #1 to look for their bus and probably dig it out on their own time.  It's not gonna mean anything to Neil. It's not like Neil gave a damn how some of us were getting by this summer !  Nothing against Owen, it's about the Dick Head who's holding his collar. Neil's gonna say to himself, "Look, I fucked these guys out of all that money, and they still come to work early for me", as he rolls over laughing.

terminator

GREAT point! We are only under obligation to be present for our report time. We are NOT obligated to show up an hour early to look ffor our bus in that disaster of a yard. BUT that being said - you just know guys are SELFISH and have already found their bus and will be there before report time pulling their bus out. I say SELFISH because all they are worried about is getting their morning run done early. WE should all UNITE on this and be "on time" and let the company deal with DOE becxause runs were late. I totally agree that Neil is laughing his ass off as he hears how early guys show up after he shafted us. Also, NO FAVORS!

Just_Right

That's right there will always be fools who think Neil is their"friend".What we all need to do is just do our job the way our Shop Steward tells us to do,and there will be no worries.But the issue here is some people out there are always going to do what they want to do. And then when something happens they are the FIRST ones to knock the union or say some a$$hole remark and I have heard a few even say shit against our Shop Steward and Assistant. But guys you need to understand  they can only protect us IF we do what we are SUPPOSE to do.And not wander off like orphans.When some of the "orphans" go off and do as they please it only fills his pocket and creates his ego to make him think he is 6 feet tall.

Point is just do what you are told. NOT what you think is right.AND when in doubt ask Ernie or Andy.