ALERT !!!! ALERT !!! ALERT!!!!

Started by Ernie, September 20, 2020, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

IF YOUR SCHOOL IS GETTING SERVICE TOMORROW, DO YOUR RUN!

Ernie's "Alert" message was intended for those who were not already called to come in to work Monday to do their runs.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OMG

So, let me get this straight. My school doesn't start until the 29th, I don't know what changes were made to the run if any, and they want me to come in tomorrow to get 100% pay instead of 85%? I just want to know.

Hammer2161

OMG I doubt anyone has that answer. For some reason OPT found it necessary to further complicate the start to this school year.

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on September 21, 2020, 01:24:17 AM
So, let me get this straight. My school doesn't start until the 29th, I don't know what changes were made to the run if any, and they want me to come in tomorrow to get 100% pay instead of 85%? I just want to know.

YES!

hideout

Buzz plain and simple if you have General Ed and were schd. to start on 9-29-20 has that changed and are we now to report tomorrow?

WigWag16

Quote from: hideout on September 21, 2020, 02:19:27 AM
   Buzz plain and simple if you have General Ed and were schd. to start on 9-29-20 has that changed and are we now to report tomorrow?

Yes we go to the yard for our report time and go straight to the school

yabba

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on September 21, 2020, 02:19:27 AM

PLAIN AND SIMPLE: Everybody is to come in on their report time tomorrow. EVERYBODY.

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 21, 2020, 02:31:16 AM
Buzz here's the thing. My sheet says 6am. When I took over this run last year my first pick
Up was 7:35 and I was told I could come in at 7:10. So although my sheet says 6am do I show up at 7:10 to get to the school by 8 as usual?  Not 6am, or do they want me there at 6am and leave at 7:10-35 to be at the school for 8

Happened to be on the phone with Ernie while I was reading your post. He says go by the time on your run sheet ... which, apparently for you, is 6 a.m.

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on September 20, 2020, 11:23:28 PM
     Is this for General Ed drivers also. I thought GE was starting on 9-29-20?

ALL drivers.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on September 21, 2020, 02:20:54 AM
Who's on first

As far as OPT goes, every position is covered by "I don't know."   ;D ;D ;D

Buzz

Somebody forgot to tell de Blasio he's on furlough.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: