Uh Oh ... We're Over 9%

Started by Buzz, January 02, 2021, 01:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

I HEARD the POS say he wants to use the schools as vaccination sites.. now i wonder if he is looking to shut schools or use high school and junior high...also heard the big cry baby say on abc7 wenesday morning (uft president) that he will not allow any other school to open with the infection rate as high as it is...   at this point if we have vaccinations sitting around just get it in peoples arms..stop all the protocols.. you will see more and more of the vaccines expiring and being wasted...  the biggest problem i see ,is how do they get the 2nd shot to people within the time period...

J.T.

Are all public elementary schools open Monday I am hearing some are still school  closed thank you

Buzz

Quote from: J.T. on January 02, 2021, 03:19:01 PM
Are all public elementary schools open Monday I am hearing some are still school  closed thank you

No idea. Guess we'll have to check the window Monday ... if any of them are open.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

gov. actor says schools can stay open with the rate above 9%...its up to the districts if they want to close,but he feels schools are safe... :thumbup: :thumbup:    now dickhead mayor open the IS schools   lets go...

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on January 04, 2021, 07:30:24 PM
   now dickhead mayor open the IS schools   lets go...

I think he wants to open them but it's a matter of enough testing kits and/or personnel.

Probably doesn't matter, though. With so many schools closed already today I'm afraid we'll be furloughed by the end of the month.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.