To All Pioneer Drivers,Matrons,Mechanics.

Started by Ernie, January 10, 2013, 06:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To All Pioneer Drivers,Matron,Mechanics.
        I want to thank everyone who felt it was important to attend the Sunday rally. It shows how important our jobs are and the concern for ours jobs in the future. We need to stay strong and stay united in this tough and trying time. I myself can only pass on to everyone what I have been told. Which as you all know has not been very much. I know there are many questions. And I promise to answer as many as I can with the information they are giving me.

I do hear the many concerns and questions that our Pioneer drivers, matrons and mechanics have. I will do my best to get whatever news or information out to the Pioneer family. I do know one of the concerns are.*Will we have medical on strike* the answer is YES. We have a reserve of at least a few months. Another question is * How much will we get from the Union and the International*? The answer is $ 150.00 from the International, after the second week. Also $ 150.00 from the Union, after the first week. We are working from our Seniority list for the hours our Pioneer People will be walking the strike line. There are 32 Strike Captains that will be taking attendance on all shifts which will be covering a 24 hour period 7 days a week.Each person walking a strike line will be working 6 hour shifts 5 days per week. In this way you will be paid by the International and Union. All strike workers whether driver, matron or mechanic will receive the same amount of pay.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I will do my best to get you answers and results. And if I don't have them, I will try and get them for you. I will be checking the internet daily in case of any questions I need to answer.

Thank you for your time and support. Remember we are all in this together. Again thank you for turning out when it is necessary. Also remember this is a BATTLE that we ALL must fight to secure OUR future.

Respectfully
Ernie