HOW DID THIS A$$ GET ELECTED???????????

Started by crash, September 15, 2011, 04:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do.  Few were listening.

The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press."

From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008, 11:48:04 EST,  Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

General Bill Ginn, USAF (ret.), asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the  United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention, facing the flag, with the right hand over the heart.  Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

NOW GET THIS !!

'Senator'Obama replied:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides...."  "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression...."  "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message.  You know, the bombs bursting in air, and all that sort of thing."

(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)

Obama continued:, "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose.  I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.'   If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.    In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.  It's my intention, if elected, to disarm  America to the level of acceptance to our  Middle East  Brethren.   If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ....." "When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts . We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice, which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag, and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past."

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside.  I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path.  My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family.  Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America."

Buzz

As much as I hate Obama and what he has done to this country, this is not true ... http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

However, you question "HOW DID THIS A$$ GET ELECTED???????????" is still quite valid.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Buzz, obama has added and created fears and policies that crimp big Corps from investing and smaller businesses from expanding. Also he aligned with Mexico to sue a US State (Arizona). Best was yesterday he said 100+ bridges have with structures that integrity is compromised. To fix this we must pass his jobs bill. I am left to wonder what US Pres gets off on scaring people? What happened to the first trillion in stimulus that was for that?Where did it go?Why is he asking for money when that first round of stimulus is still not spent? Why wouldnt he tell which bridges are in danger of collpasing ?Dont we as taxpayers have a right to know?I could go on.....you  get the idea. :bomb:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

The man is a total ass. I worry only that his approval rating isn't much lower than it is.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

HA! I cant believe its as "high" as the media says it is. What exactly do those people surveyed are so approving and happy about? I think there are some thats till wont admit that there guy was an empty suit and....and they  are still going to go down with him. All they are doing is re arranging the lounge chairs the boat is listing  and will sink.Let them be happy with the next year and change,they can make the band keep playing but they cant avoid the inevitable. This "hope and Change"  ITS O-VER!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Not too worry obama was polled against jimmy carter and carter won in a landslide! How bad is that? He is the (obama) new lowest of low face of the Donkey party! HEE HAW! :wave: