School Reopening

Started by Ernie, August 07, 2020, 09:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To all Pioneer members

As everyone has heard by now that the Governor of New York has stated that  NYC schools will open. The BOE has not as of yet notified the companies with a plan to reopen schools. However, I have spoken directly with the Owner of Pioneer who wishes to begin classes to get back into compliance. It  has been agreed it will be NO COST to Our Pioneer Members.

I am sure as of this writing the company with be notifying their employees of  WHEN and  WHERE classes will start.
Also as of yet the DOE has not notified the Union of any plan either. As soon as we get more information I will come back on to inform everyone.

Thank you all for your patience..
We know all have been uneasy as to our future but the union was  not   getting any information  of any plans to reopen from the BOE .So there was nothing to report.
Thank you all have a great weekend

Ernie.

WigWag16

FANTASTIC NEWS! Thanks Ernie....looking forward to getting back to work

Buzz

Thanks, Ernie. I'm glad there's somebody in our union who understands it's important to keep connected with its members even if there's nothing really new to report. As of right now, we're not part of any company. We have to at least be acknowledged as still being part of the union. Thanks for being that guy.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

fred

is it possible that the safety classes could be done by zoom or other remote means.would make thinks a lot easier & safer