Sign Petition to Keep Schools Open!

Started by Buzz, November 17, 2020, 11:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did You Sign the Petition? (Poll is Completely anonymous)

Yes
16 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16

Quick question cause it's so far down in the thread but if your only AM is closed for 2 weeks do we pick our bus up in the AM and go home or do we pick it up for the start of our PM run?

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on November 17, 2020, 04:26:19 PM
Quick question cause it's so far down in the thread but if your only AM is closed for 2 weeks do we pick our bus up in the AM and go home or do we pick it up for the start of our PM run?

On your report time unless Carmine or Bobby tells you it's OK to do otherwise. (They may request you to do another run in the a.m.)

faceit

All lives matter

Buzz

This post was read well over 100 times and only 10 people (so far) cared enough about their jobs to sign the petition?

That's pitiful.

yabba

LMR

Some spend more crying about circumstances,but when comes to being proactive for a solution they disappear 😕

PROUD MEMBER

To Buzz's point this morning is a perfect example why you should come in at your report time unless otherwise instructed  even if you only have a PM run.
Say that you didn't come in until 1:30 PM to pick up your bus and the inspectors were gone I would have to assume that you would be liable for any violation for not getting inspected.

Eucerin

Is there an Inspection and if so is it odd or even route #??

WigWag16

yabba

i bet there will be 10 that still dont show up for inspection

WigWag16

Buzz

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on November 18, 2020, 03:13:58 PM
i bet there will be 10 that still dont show up for inspection

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more than that. Another reason to come in on your report time even if your a.m. school is closed.

wheresmymoney!

Ok so just saw schools are closed until further notice. What does this mean for us? Will we kee our benefits and get paid 85 percent?

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on November 18, 2020, 09:29:54 PM
Ok so just saw schools are closed until further notice. What does this mean for us? Will we kee our benefits and get paid 85 percent?

Ernie's waiting for the answers. I'll let you know soon as I hear.