Good Luck on the Upcoming Pick

Started by Eucerin, November 13, 2011, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eucerin

How far did Ernie get on the Driver's List with Driver's that were going to stay with their runs?

Air_Brakes

Buzz

I think he got up to 47 ... if you "picked" you still must come back after the morning run tomorrow and make it official ... sign the sheet.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

OK, pick is over ... you can stop doggin' it on your way back to the yard now ... LOL.  :rotfl:

mirrorcheck

Buzz the same people accused of dogging or sandbagging on the way back to throw off the hungry houds in front looking to pick off is questionable.They scratch and claw to get back 5-10 minutes ahead yet would hang back a half hour and waste time? I think the whole situation is remarkable when you think about it....certainly there is no logic.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

topgun

That the tradition, been that way for the last 100 years. :snicker:

mirrorcheck

Topgun I agree. I just  think its hilarious how someone would layover somewhere for a half hour because someone that picks ahead of them may take there run to get in 10 minutes sooner and that very same person could be laying over somewhere too,to continue to want to get in early(to protect there run as security),but only after the pick up until then he doesnt "need" top get in early its all a show. Lennon was right"Nothing Is Real".
         I do find it funny,I am so far down it doesnt effect me,person who picked me off stepped in a steaming pile. But hey your right people learn only what they see and there is tradition.Also tradition in Spain is to do that Running with the Bulls,thats rich in tradition,we also now peoples entrails sometimes endup outside there bloody red t shirts....but again,thats tradition LMAO  ;D its all good,what makes the world turn I guess.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

If you happen to be in a carpool to New Jersey you'd pick off your best friend to get in 15 seconds earlier ... forget about minutes:rotfl:

mirrorcheck

15 seconds RAHHHHHH ;D, dont think that people dont have stop watches. Then again there are some who could care less......... who dont have any watches or cell phones with time. "1200 what time is it"? LMAO :))

GMC JOE

:yes: I picked off because a new light was installed on my run  :snicker:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

A new Light?I can top the age old excuse"too many right hand turns!" hows that?