back pay part 6

Started by yabba, January 27, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

Buzz please  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Buzz

The checks were turned over to Ernie this morning and are en route to 2 Metrotech Center in Brooklyn as of the time of this posting. (He sent 2 drivers in a van.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Is there a low jack on the envelopes.   ;D

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: yabba on January 27, 2014, 02:35:11 PM
Buzz please  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
isnt that a good thing???? are you upset yabba?

yabba

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on January 27, 2014, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: yabba on January 27, 2014, 02:35:11 PM
isnt that a good thing???? are you upset yabba?

i did part 6 as a joke ...buzz had to make parts the story has changed so many times..
and thanks again buxx for the up to date info you provide us... :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :drink_beer: :drink_beer: :drink_beer: :drink_beer: :drink_beer: :show:

Buzz

Let's hope there won't have to be any more "parts."

(Something tells me there will be if some people start questioning the amounts.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

My amount seems to be right on the money.  Once I get my check I'm running straight to Chase.   They are not taking it back.  Lol.  :o :o

gigi11744

Watch this ...some check amts are wrong they all go back for review...ergo part 7

wheresmymoney!

for real??? they're going back to pioneer now????  i bet they did it on purpose so they could wait even longer.  the NLRB should never have agreed to waive the interest.  we would definately have our money by now because each day we dont get our money is more money out of their pockets.  so is this really happening or is it rumor??

gigi11744

tongue and cheek big guy only thinking out loud

gigi11744

oh lord see part 7 its great stuff