unemployment insurance problem

Started by Deegboy, July 04, 2014, 03:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deegboy

Just opened  new claim and it is telling me that my Monetary Benift Determination is showing   .00 for at least two quarters. anyone else?

rc1790

You have to call them. I was told that pioneer did not report my earnings. I had to fax the last pay stubs from december and march.

gigi11744

and it takes about three weeks to catch up  maybe less if lucky

Grrr

If you do call them, tell them it's been 16 years since they raised the unemployment amount to $405.  Ask them if we could get a raise.  Things have gone up a little since 1998.

Grrr

A fellow driver just sent me this.  We get a big $15 raise next year. 

NYS State Unemployment Benefits Increase:

Unemployment benefits in New York will increase gradually from the current minimum of $405 per week to:
October 1, 2014 – $420
October 1, 2015 – $425
October 1, 2016 – $430
October 1, 2017 – $435
October 1, 2018 – $450
October 1, 2019 – 36% of Average Weekly Wage (AWW)
October 1, 2020 – 38% of AWW
October 1, 2021 – 40% of AWW
October 1, 2022 – 42% of AWW
October 1, 2023 – 44% of AWW
October 1, 2024 – 46% of AWW
October 1, 2025 – 48% of AWW
October 1, 2026 – 50% of AWW

Rock Steady

Is this happening to everyone who opens a new claim ?  Has anyone opened a new claim and not had an issue ?

Buzz

I had the issue. Had to fax December's and June's pay stubs to them?

Pioneer says it's their fault, but the lady at unemployment said they get their figures from NYS tax rolls. She said any mistake would have to have been on payroll's part.  :devil: :devil: :devil:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

worker341

Count me in too I had  to do the same, man did they fuck up (Pioneer) Need the money in the summer and I can't seem to get it. Thank you Pioneer.

Grrr

Did anybody's claim go through correctly?   

gigi11744

their were a bunch of us at the easter break that had problems 

Eucerin

Just open a new book this Monday...when I checked my History with Unemployment today Wednesday all I see is :
Weekly Benefit Amount:   $0.00
Maximum Amount Payable:   $0.00
Remaining Balance:   $0.00

Do I have a problem yet or is it still in pending status? What is the first signal that I am in trouble and will not be getting Unemployment??

worker341

Call unemployment see what quarter of income you are missing then call Pioneer and tell them to send out the quarter they need to get your unemployment rolling again this will take time could take up to 3 weeks before you see any money, good luck. Pioneer fucks up our money again.

Eucerin

I wonder why Pioneer would not correct the mistake on their own...without a request by the employee? Make's one think!

Squid

Same problem for me. Anyone have the phone number for unemployment?