unemployment insurance problem

Started by Deegboy, July 04, 2014, 03:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi11744

Eucerin

Just received my Unemployment Monetary Benefit Determination from NYS Department of labor...Basic Base Quarter 04/01-06/30  2013  $0.00 reported .... Alternate Base Quarter 10/01 - 12/31 2013  $0.00 reported...other Quarter's reported correctly in 2014  which earned me a weekly benefit rate.... not sure how or if I want to have the missing quarter's corrected ...

Goose623

Pioneer sucks the union sucks... Why can't we can't get any info on whats going on??????can we as of pioneer vote to get rid of 1181 and join the teamsters???? If pioneer gets extended with there contract I for one want to join the teamsters... 1181 has proved they are weak and can't get the job done......

PROUD MEMBER

It doesn't take three weeks. When I tried to open my my book on-line it said there was a problem & call. I repeatedly called that same day and within 20 mins got through. The representative told me that Pioneer did not submit certain quarterly earning. In order to fix the problem she gave me three options.
1. Unemployment will contact Pioneer to get the correct earnings.
2. I should tell Pioneer to contact Unemployment.
3. I personally fax to Unemployment a copy of my last pay stub for the month(s) of which the quarterly earnings were not reported.

I choose step 3 and on that same day faxed three pay stubs for the quarters in question. You have to write your SS# and circle the check date on each stub.

After the usual waiting week I received my money the following week and every week since. Although it was Pioneer's fault & an inconvenience to me it was all done in about 2hrs and I've received my benefits without missing a peat. I'm assuming because I chose step 3. If you do step 1 or 2 who knows how long it would take?

Eucerin

Will this effect my Social Security Benefits, as I believe my contribution to SS are also annually evaluated?

gigi11744

:)) after pioneer is done it would probably effect your bowel movement too

topgun

Had no problem, thought I did but today I see that everything is ok

Buzz

Quote from: Goose623 on August 08, 2014, 07:27:41 AM
Pioneer sucks the union sucks... Why can't we can't get any info on whats going on??????can we as of pioneer vote to get rid of 1181 and join the teamsters???? If pioneer gets extended with there contract I for one want to join the teamsters... 1181 has proved they are weak and can't get the job done......

This is the union's fault? I would say it's the payroll company's, but some of the quarters involved are the new payroll company's and some are the old. Not sure who is to blame, but certainly 1181 has nothing to do with it.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.