1181 Wage Accrual Notice

Started by Buzz, June 12, 2020, 04:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Eucerin

I feel like the wage acccrual is being held hostage and is being used as a tool for the contractors

Hammer2161

Held as a tool ? A tool for what may I ask. These are for sure trying times for all of us and I would venture to think they are trying times for the owners as well. Hopefully the DOE gets the ball rolling in some monetarily way by early part of July so the owners can get the buses ready for September and hopefully pay us out the money owed to us. Try to keep your heads up high and think positive since there doesn't appear to be much of that going on these days. Hoping for a better tomorrow and an even better day after that !!!!

Eucerin

Simple put, it is a tool that is advantageous to the contractor to exert pressure on the doe for their monies due. Our accrual monies are past due and have been already collected by the contractors. The city has their monies and the contractor's have our monies.

wheresmymoney!

Hammer2161

I hear you guys I believe a lot of people need that money sooner than later. Unfortunately I think most of the companies including Pioneer are feeling the squeeze from the DOE and we are stuck somewhere in the middle. Hopefully things start to move forward on both ends before we get to July 31st.