Snow Day

Started by OnTime, January 07, 2022, 11:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnTime

Due to the snow St Patrick's School is closed

Kid24

I mean shit.....at least DeBlasio would have went remote today for ALL schools

Adams failed today....Good job putting Bus Drivers and students at risk today. You have a plan to use remore learning for a "virus" but wont use it when there was a travel advisory during the hours traveling to school. You spent  all last year putting everybody on computers BUT today you don't? This is what it's purpose is for. I counted at least 4 accidents today with Pioneer over the radio, two that I actually saw

Slowbus

I had a smooth morning today only had 4 kids in my 2 runs traffic wasn't bad ,snow ❄️ Wasn't bad and since I don't get pay for snow days I rather work than loose a day.

Buzz

Quote... and since I don't get pay for snow days I rather work than loose a day.

Man, you poor guys really get fucked over. Hope the next contract is much better for you guys.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Quote... and since I don't get pay for snow days I rather work than loose a day.

Man, you poor guys really get fucked over. Hope the next contract is much better for you guys.

We get 85 percent for snow days

Kid24

Quote from: 40ft on January 07, 2022, 05:39:00 PMI had a smooth morning today only had 4 kids in my 2 runs traffic wasn't bad ,snow ❄️ Wasn't bad and since I don't get pay for snow days I rather work than loose a day.

We get 85 percent for snow days

Buzz

Upon checking, KId24 is right ... ALL employees get paid for snow days @ 85%.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.