But Not At Night!

Started by Buzz, September 29, 2021, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Just to avoid any possible recurrence with any future new hires: You may take your bus home after the morning run only.

Please return all vehicles to their respective yards after the p.m. run as it will save the company the trouble of having to come out to your house to get it at night.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on September 29, 2021, 05:18:27 PM
Just to avoid any possible recurrence with any future new hires: You may take your bus home after the morning run only.

Please return all vehicles to their respective yards after the p.m. run as it will save the company the trouble of having to come out to your house to get it at night.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D

Oh boy so it was true eeeeeeek

Golfnut

Oh crap !! Someone took their bus home and intended on keeping it overnight ?? How did they figure it out that someone didn't return it ?

TheKid24

Late/Early to a stop driver fired....

Takes bus home over night not fired.....?

LoL

Golfnut

That poor guy got fired yesterday?? Julian ??

TheKid24

Quote from: Golfnut on September 30, 2021, 03:19:59 PM

Nooooo I'm just saying in general lol. A big thing is made about being early late to a stop but something like that eh shit happens

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on September 30, 2021, 04:23:07 AM
Oh crap !! Someone took their bus home and intended on keeping it overnight ?? How did they figure it out that someone didn't return it ?

Somebody called that the bus was spotted parked on whatever street and called. They went and picked it up.

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on September 30, 2021, 03:19:59 PM

LOL... not Julian. He's got enough problems. That exchange between him and Owen yesterday was hilarious.

It was the guy's first day. He had asked another driver if we are allowed to take our buses home. The other driver assumed he meant after the a.m. run and told him sure, everybody does. Freaked out when he went out in the morning and found the bus missing.

Fortunately, the next morning the other driver went to Owen and told him the story and the guy's job was spared. But I'm afraid it's just a matter of time. Apparently the guy is not at all fluent in English ... to the extent that Island Charter would not hire him.

Pioneer, being an equal opportunity employer, welcomed him with open arms! 

;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D

Buzz

Hey ... it could happen to anybody.   :rotfl:

Golfnut

How did they figure out he didn't return the bus ? Was his card not in the rack or something?

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on September 30, 2021, 06:14:56 PM
How did they figure out he didn't return the bus ? Was his card not in the rack or something?

Somebody saw it parked on the street in the evening and called.

Golfnut