TWO OVER LIGHT

Started by SOPRANOS, April 14, 2011, 09:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOPRANOS

I JUST WANT TO WISH RUDY & JOE DOMINO ALL THE BEST IN RETIREMENT AND I HOPE YOU BOTH TURNED DOWN THE BREAKFAST THE  CHEAP
[edited]
OFFERED YOU. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY HIS WIFE A DRINK JUST FOR PUTTING UP WITH THAT
[edited]
[edited]
STICK THE BREAKFAST UP YOUR 
[edited]

Buzz

Actually, he treated Rudy to 2 "luncheons." One last week with the girls in the office. The other was the guys this week at Harold's. Don't know about Joe, but best of luck to both. Rudy donated a lot of man hours helping Ernie and Andy with trips and other things and will be especially missed as a worker, and ... to me, as a friend. All the best!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Dude, I have asked you repeatedly and politely not to use this message board for your hate messages. Call him up, send him an e-mail, rent a billboard, hire a sky-writer if you want, but continuing to disregard my requests by posting your rants here is an affront to me. Sorry if you don't understand. I don't know how else to explain it to you, thus the edits.

faceit

Isnt this supposed to be for people who work here???

bug

Its for 1181 members,you can still be a member and not work here. Retired workers are still members.

Buzz

Quote from: bug on April 16, 2011, 12:20:07 AM
Its for 1181 members,you can still be a member and not work here. Retired workers are still members.

True enough ... but no one should feel entitled to abuse the privilege ... and that is what it is.

mirrorcheck

Best to Joe and Rudy................yes Rudy certainly put in his time. Not easy assigning trips and pleasing the trip run people.Anyway best to both,happy and healthy retirements!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

bug

Buzz I agree with you 100% and I think it's time that person moves on with life.

Manwithabus

How many people retired?  It seems like every few days another member is leaving.  Any exact number known?

SOPRANOS

QUOTE: Dude, I have asked you repeatedly and politely not to use this message board for your hate messages. Call him up, send him an e-mail, rent a billboard, hire a sky-writer if you want, but continuing to disregard my requests by posting your rants here is an affront to me. Sorry if you don't understand. I don't know how else to explain it to you, thus the edits

Buzz it's true what you say in your first sentence you indeed asked me politely as well as repeatedly and I certainly appreciate it very much. Furthermore we all know he views this site along with flea balls everyday so they read your remarks as well as mine and they see that you are reprimanding me.I don't need a billboard,sky-writer or even send an email I already called him a scumbag in front of Neil,Eddie Gig and Andy to his face.

I'm saying out loud what everyone else cannot say for fear of reprisal including you and I do "understand "where you're coming from.

You can choose to give in to him all you want it's your site and that's where you made a big mistake the last time.
You can also edit me or block me if you like. I happen to take issue with rant,sky writer email and all the other bullsh$t in your response and that's only because what I put in writing I have absolutely no problem to saying what I say to anyone face in person.

Ask Eddie Gig or Ernie how they feel about him and see for yourself if I'm the odd ball.

That being said I still love you and hate that scumbag.

terminator

Rudy and Joe - the best to you both and good health in your retirements!
Rudy you did a GREAT job with the trips all these years!

faceit

At least they were smart enough to take the buy out... :crazy: :crazy: :snicker: :snicker: