RED LIGHT

Started by SOPRANOS, June 10, 2011, 07:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOPRANOS

RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT 123

Buzz

For anybody who hasn't noticed, it is the "traffic" light installed in front of the wash to which Sopranos is referring. To avoid any possible confusion, I think it should be accompanied by a sign that says, "Go on green."  :rotfl:

(Thanks to the driver who sent the photo.)

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

4real

when I retire i'm gonna forget where pioneer is. get a life go fishing  :cry2: :cry2:

faceit

lol, Or take up writing :wave: :wave:

Squid

how long you think it will be until one of our drivers thinks the light has been green for a long time and stomps on the gas to get through the wash quick before the light turns red on him?

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on June 14, 2011, 02:28:10 AM
how long you think it will be until one of our drivers thinks the light has been green for a long time and stomps on the gas to get through the wash quick before the light turns red on him?

Or announces on the radio that it's stuck on red and he's going through it!  ;D

Buzz

Well, it took a little longer than I expected, but yesterday I heard a rumor that a red light camera might be hidden in the trailers across from the wash (behind fuel pumps) to catch red light violators!

Now, it's just a rumor ...

... but not beyond the realm of possibility I guess ...

;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

Buzz

Let me save Sopranos the trouble ...

"WHY THAT &%$^##@#BLANKETY- BLANK #@&&*^$$% SNEAKY ^#%$$@+ BLANKETY - BLANK BLANK &^%%$#NO GOOD #@@%&+?% SUN OF A %$^^&@## BLANK BLANK!"  :rotfl:

faceit

Quote from: Buzz on June 15, 2011, 06:17:37 PM
Let me save Sopranos the trouble ...

"WHY THAT &%$^##@#BLANKETY- BLANK #@&&*^$$% SNEAKY ^#%$$@+ BLANKETY - BLANK BLANK &^%%$#NO GOOD #@@%&+?% SUN OF A %$^^&@## BLANK BLANK!"  :rotfl:
Now whats he gonna do... :wave: :wave: