SCUMBAG SIGHTING

Started by SOPRANOS, June 29, 2011, 09:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOPRANOS

BUZZ DON'T FORGET TO DELETE THIS POST ALSO BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU MIGHT HAVE TO FORFEIT YOUR BUS.I SAW THE SCUMBAG AT THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES AND I ASKED HIM "HOW YOU DOING SCUMBAG" LEAVE THE MEN ALONE.

NOW BUZZ YOU'RE EITHER IN BED WITH HIM AND YOU NEED TO GROW SOME BALLS OR YOU'RE WITH THE MEN. IF THIS IS DELETED WE WILL NOW KNOW YOU'RE IN BED WITH HIM AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN IT'S MY OPINION THAT YOU TOO ARE A SCUMBAG AS WELL. SORRY I HOPE I'M WRONG ABOUT YOU. LET'S SEE, YOUR MOVE.NOW THERE ARE "NO NAMES MENTIONED IN THIS POST AND I WILL ALERT ERNIE OF YOUR CHOICE.

MY RETIREMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT WORKING THEIR ANYMORE,SO I HAVE HEARD YOU MENTION TO PEOPLE IN THE PAST. I WILL THEN POST IT ON FACEBOOK.

Buzz

Listen, Chris, don't come on here giving me ultimatums and tests to pass. I have made it very clear to you that I do not want to be a party to your retaliation and harassment campaign. I simply do not want to deal with it. There is nothing in it for me, and I do not need you to be my moral conscience. 

As far as being "with the men" I can tell you the ones that I have talked to do not appreciate you coming on here and stirring up trouble for us. It is "the men" who don't want to see this shit here and tell me to delete your posts ... and that is what I will do as soon as you've had a chance to read my reply.

I have been more than fair with you in the past but you are not interested in fair. You are only concerned with your agenda and want to make it mine. It is not. You have repeatedly ignored my requests not to use this site for that purpose. And, according to you, that makes me the scumbag? Well, you're entitled to your opinion.

And, I bet I will beat you to "alerting" Ernie of my choice.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

And by the way, it was only about 3 years ago when I was on my way back to the yard and you were broken down on Richmond Road, going the other way, with kids on the bus. I found a place to turn around, brought you my bus so you could finish your run and waited with yours for the tow truck. I could have kept going and been back in the yard a half-hour before the wrecker came. But you go ahead and lecture me about being "with the men."

And many years before that I stopped over your house to help you with a computer problem. You're about the only person I've done that for and there have been many that have come to me with computer issues.

So, please remind me ... what is it that you've ever done for me that makes you think I owe you something?

Squid

Buzz , We don't need this nonsense.  The hatred, the capital letters as if his profane rhetoric needs more emphasis. Its your site Buzz but you are more patient than me. You have asked him repeatedly to stop. He has the mentality of a high school sophomore.  If I was you i'd just block his access and be done with it.  Not telling you what to do, its your site.

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2011, 12:20:22 PM
Buzz , We don't need this nonsense.  The hatred, the capital letters as if his profane rhetoric needs more emphasis. Its your site Buzz but you are more patient than me. You have asked him repeatedly to stop. He has the mentality of a high school sophomore. 
Thanks, Squid, and a number of other drivers have expressed the same sentiment to me in person. He posts this crap under the guise of doing us a favor, but he's just doing it for his own satisfaction.

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2011, 12:20:22 PM
If I was you i'd just block his access and be done with it. 
Don't want to do it, but that would be the only other alternative. Hope it doesn't come to that but if so, he would be the first driver ever to be banned from this site.

mirrorcheck

Sopranos, I enjoyed working with you and know you only as a passionate and loyal guy. However no driver here should be put in the middle of this. I personally wish you a happy and long healthy retirement. Go enjoy life let it all go.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Doctor Hackumoff

hello chris you are wasting your time talking to buzz it's so obvious he continues to be up owens ass even though that prick had him take down the site once before. he probably talk to all the new people who have no clue what owen has done and continues to do.as you can see from his response there's nothing in it for him even though he's not a part of what you are saying fu&k him and all the rest. me i won't say a thing in front of buzz,i might as well tell owen

faceit

WOW what a LOSER go retire in Florida, you cant be to smart i heard your the only guy to retire in the last 2 years without a buyout   " L " :wave: :wave: :wave: P.S. I'm not new here, i know where our troubles started, right letter writer... :bomb: :bomb:

faceit

Let us worry about owen and what he's doing we defenitly don't need your help ( YOUR LIKE GAS ON A FIRE) You dont work here anymore and i'm sure Ernie agrees... Your such a tough guy go knock on his door  or when you see him outside take care of business like a man would, a real street guy dose'nt want an audience, or lets others know what he's thinking. have a nice life........ :wave: :wave: :wave: :crazy: :crazy:

spunky

I still can't understand no matter what happened or had gone on, why a retired worker would still even be bothering with this. Can't he move on? If not can't someone help him move on!

Buzz

Quote from: Doctor Hackumoff on June 30, 2011, 06:59:47 PM
hello chris you are wasting your time talking to buzz it's so obvious he continues to be up owens ass even though that prick had him take down the site once before. he probably talk to all the new people who have no clue what owen has done and continues to do.as you can see from his response there's nothing in it for him even though he's not a part of what you are saying fu&k him and all the rest. me i won't say a thing in front of buzz,i might as well tell owen

So Sopranos saw that none of the responses were going his way so he signed on under this other name. Yes, Doctor Hackumoff and SOPRANOS are one and the same, folks, even though when I originally asked him flat out he said it wasn't. (I know it is, beyond a doubt.)

So, if you can't find anybody to agree with you, agree with yourself.

From the way you're making me the bad guy here I have to really question what is at the root of your problems with your former friend. It seems if people don't think the way you do they're all of a sudden on your shit list.

terminator

Buzz
This is so simple - the GM is not there to be anyones friend but run the business -
whether any drivers agree or disagree with what the GM does thats just the way it is.
As far as Sopanos - it seems to be very personal -
no reason for anyone else to be in between.
ALL the drivers DO appreciate this site and all the information posted here-
including a few good laughs ! :)
Thanks BUZZ !

mirrorcheck

Terminator,well said. I agree....hope everyone has a happy and healthy summer,this is .... done and over with.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.