Today's Email - Route Assignment

Started by Buzz, November 25, 2020, 06:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

"To all Drivers and Attendants;

Your union is assigning routes today in seniority order based on the information Pioneer has received thus far from the Department of Education.

Please be advised that every effort is being made for our senior folks to retain their current route. However, as additional information is received from the DOE your route may be deleted and you will be assigned an alternate route.

If assigned an alternate route you will be expected to service the newly assigned route. If you choose to pass on that route, you will be furloughed.
Should you have any questions please send us an email at Pioneer@pioneerbus.com.

Sincerely,
Pioneer Transportation Management"
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Eucerin

When should we expect the new route assignments?

TheKid24

85 percent for drivers the day after thanksgiving who weren't supposed to get it...stated in the memo that was sent out just now

TheKid24

I just thought of a crazy situation, what would be the answer be. Try and follow me.

Say when special Ed opens up BUT a special Ed driver is doing my run for December now that's been given to him. When he goes back to special Ed do I get my run back or will they go back to the list and call the next guy on the list that's out of work because Gen Ed didn't re open.

Buzz

Quote from: WTF247 on November 25, 2020, 08:25:14 PM
I just thought of a crazy situation, what would be the answer be. Try and follow me.

Say when special Ed opens up BUT a special Ed driver is doing my run for December now that's been given to him. When he goes back to special Ed do I get my run back or will they go back to the list and call the next guy on the list that's out of work because Gen Ed didn't re open.

Let's make it easy regardless of what schools are open or closed: Somebody with more seniority than you who wants to work will work before you.

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on November 25, 2020, 08:20:49 PM
When should we expect the new route assignments?
Depends when the DOE lets Pioneer know what schools will be open. Then it will be up to the company to contact whoever is working. Could be any day ... Friday, Saturday, Sunday ... who knows?