Get the Jab @ Pioneer

Started by Buzz, January 20, 2022, 10:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

In case you didn't see the email ...Pioneer jab.jpg
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Slowbus

Sorry not interested in a second dose Got the first dose of Pfizer poison on 12/23 due to pioneer threatening emails on 12/26 3 days later I tested positive for covid had unbearable body aches and fever that lasted well into New Years there was a lot of noise over the first dose before Christmas and all of the sudden silence did they even fire anyone?

sbdriver1

The supreme court stopped the mandatory vaccine rule

docjones

Apparently even though Terrorist Joe Bidens mandate was blocked by supreme court NYC still has the private sector mandate in effect...this shit hole country is a train wreck. The divided states of America!

Buzz

Quote from: Slowbus on January 20, 2022, 06:53:53 PMSorry not interested in a second dose Got the first dose of Pfizer poison on 12/23 due to pioneer threatening emails on 12/26 3 days later I tested positive for covid had unbearable body aches and fever that lasted well into New Years there was a lot of noise over the first dose before Christmas and all of the sudden silence did they even fire anyone?

Wow ... sorry you had such a hard time.

As far as I know, no one was fired but they're on unpaid leave.

Buzz

QuoteApparently even though Terrorist Joe Bidens mandate was blocked by supreme court NYC still has the private sector mandate in effect...

QuoteThe supreme court stopped the mandatory vaccine rule

Neither of them matter. For us, the DOE is a higher authority!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

docjones

Can anyone say is it mandatory to get the 2nd shot to keep your job?? I read online private sector still is mandated?

Buzz

QuoteCan anyone say is it mandatory to get the 2nd shot to keep your job?? I read online private sector still is mandated?

I believe you have 45 days to get the second dose. First paragraph here ...

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccine-workplace-requirement.page