Retro Pay

Started by Stugots, January 09, 2016, 06:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugots

Buzz, do u know if we settle the contract, are we gonna get retro pay? 

PROUD MEMBER

In order to have a chance of getting retro pay you are assuming in a new contract there is a raise. I hope you're correct. If so then you have to hope that it is NOT negotiated in that contract that there will be NO retro pay! Anything is possible. I don't think we will get the answer to your question until that contract is actually put before us.

LMR

Has anyone heard any word if we are near having a contract presented to us?

WakeUp123

I have a question, can the federal investigation with the NLRB looking into "alleged" election ballot rigging and disenfranchising by the current regime have a potential "nullification" of any negotiated contracts pending an outcome?

Buzz

As far as I know, when we do get a contract it is supposed to be effective as of July of 2015.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WakeUp123

Quote from: Buzz on January 10, 2016, 01:13:38 AM
As far as I know, when we do get a contract it is supposed to be effective as of July of 2015.

My god, that's pure gold. Buzz has no clue.

Goose623

u know this wakeup clown is a real jerkoff. You attack Buzz constantly. You have a difference of opinion which is fine but you are very disrespectful in your post.. John tells me people to put there name out there why dont u tell this idiot to put his name out there.. I know why cause ur full of shit to.. Enough with the bullshit..

Buzz

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Goose. Amazing, isn't it ... how some people feel they're entitled to use the vehicle that I provide, that I pay for and that I allow them to post on, to try to belittle and humiliate me. It's like giving somebody a new golf club and they use it to beat you over the head. Disagreeing is fine, but the incessant personal attacks only make it obvious to others that a person is so insecure they need to disparage others to make themselves feel more important. But then, everybody has the right to make an asshole of themselves ... some people just abuse the privilege.

WakeUp123

hey Buzz, if you and few others don't like what I post or are upset because I continually point out how much BAD, ERONIOUS, AND MISLEADING INFORMATION BUZZ POSTS ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS OF THIS INDUSTRY, UNION AND COMPANY THE PLEASE START A PETITION TO BAN ME FOR SPEAKING MY MIND. JUST REMEMBER I HAVE NEVER USED DEROGATORY REMARKS ABOUT BUZZ OR ANYONE ELSE LIKE BUZZ AND A FEW OTHERS HAVE HAD, NEVER STATED FALSE INFORMATION LIKE BUZZ HAS IN THE PAST, NEVER SCREWED MY FELLOW DRIVERS BY COVERING RUNS VIA MY CELLPHONE LIKE BUZZ HAS IN FACT I WILL START THE POST MYSELF.

JUST REMEMBER PEOPLE START THINKING FOR YOURSELF AND OPEN YOUR EYES AS TO WHATS GOING ON AROUND YOU INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE OFFICE SCHILL.

Buzz

Quote from: WakeUp123 on January 10, 2016, 12:40:01 PM
I HAVE NEVER STATED FALSE INFORMATION LIKE BUZZ HAS IN THE PAST,

Everything this guy posts about me is false.

... NEVER SCREWED MY FELLOW DRIVERS BY COVERING RUNS VIA MY CELLPHONE LIKE BUZZ HAS IN FACT I WILL START THE POST MYSELF.

Outright LIE. Never ONCE in 22 years have I done so.

... I continually point out how much BAD, ERONIOUS, AND MISLEADING INFORMATION BUZZ POSTS ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS OF THIS INDUSTRY, UNION AND COMPANY

WakeUp123

Ok, Buzz runs the "website" so in his mind he's always correct. Listen check all of "BUZZ"'s past postings and you will also see for yourself what a union "shill" office lackey he is and if the "BOOK" kept in the office is ever found again you will see BUZZ'sname all over it.

Buzz

Absolute, total lie.

Rock Steady

I think you can forget about retro pay, I'm sure it was bargained away with some other items that were in our favor, i.e, (sick days) Ernie was in the drivers room for a while Friday after the pm run. He gave up a little info, I could be wrong but I thought I heard him say no raise, and some senior guys wont be happy. The Union also seems to be saying exactly what I thought they would. "a no vote equals an imposed contract by Neal". Well if this is true, they shouldn't have left the bargaining table. Not looking good. NO VOTE !

PROUD MEMBER

Rock Steady
Thanks for the update but like I stated in an earlier post we should just wait until a contract is put before us. One of the reasons I say this is because I heard SOME things just the opposite of what you posted. I don't post what I hear (even if I hear it from Ernie) because as we know things change from day to day besides it's obvious many people are silly enough to actually believe we should get everything we gave up plus a raise. It's time for every Member not just Senior Members to come to reality at least for the time being.