RCL Storage Lot - April's Rent Due By Wednesday 4/1 Before Easter Break!

Started by Gary 209, March 24, 2015, 04:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All,  :wave:

We have the April Permits on us. You must see Joe MSG or myself NO LATER than "Wednesday 4/1" due to the Easter Break. Your spot is reserved till Wednesday 4/1 only. If you Still want to park there, see us before Wednesday 4/1.  :yes:

I will NOT be staying late after work this Friday, But will be at class this Thursday, hope to see you then. Please see me ASAP.

All spots are full and there is a waiting list! We have the permits with us NOW, so you have this week and No later than next Wednesday 4/1 to catch up with us! Joe MSG is at the round table during the day. See him when you fuel up or give it to a driver that does see us.

We like to thank everyone for putting up with the tight space. Please display the parking cards, this would help keep non members out and guarantee all members their spots. :wink_cheesy:

The Owner agreed to wait till the 1st Friday of the month for US! Due to the Easter Break Payment is Due early (Wednesday).  :yes:

I have a NO spots available and 20 drivers on waiting list. First come - first served.  :cry2:

Please see us this week if you want to keep your spot.

The Owner wants to be "paid on time"!

Parking is reserved and you Need a Permit to park there, it is PRIVATE PROPERTY! Please Do Not park your car without a permit. You would be only taking another Driver's paid spot. The lot is checked daily and your car is subject to be towed at your expense. Signs are posted!  :yes:

Thank You for your Help.  :thumbup:

Gary 805 (formally 209)
Joe MSG 229