Mike Cianci wins article 78 Lawsuit

Started by John Eadicicco, May 06, 2016, 07:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eadicicco

Mike Cianci has won his article 78 lawsuit against the DOE .........let's see how Looooooooong it takes 1181 to get him back to work at Pioneer?

gigi11744

Rumor going around pioneer refusing to take him back john

wheresmymoney!

well that's what the courts and the union is for - to right the wrong.

Squid

It will be interesting to see if the union fights for him to get his job at pioneer back . You would think they would but the last time he was falsely accused of something and the union did NOTHING to help him .

wheresmymoney!

yeah but this time they know the deal they know WHY this happened we all do - this guy is the victim here and everyone knows it.  the union knows it.  i hope they'll do what's right and fix this.  its not a popularity contest at least it shouldn't be. I'm sure it would be a real moral booster to see him back at the job.  I'm sure we all can agree.

gigi11744

Tell you the truth I wouldn't trust this gm as far as he can spit ,, he will be on a mission once the driver gets back, you know it, and I know it

John Eadicicco

See that is where we are SUPPOSED to be PROTECTED by the union that we pay dues to. In my 26 years on the job when I started it was a given that that was protocol. NOW it depends if the so called union likes the member ........what a crock of shit this local deals to us now. I KNOW I am despised by the "Cordiello Clan" ......too bad!

gigi11744

John they can do all the protecting that the can muster, but if he has you in his t sites u don't stand a chance ,

wheresmymoney!

How he still has his job there is beyond me.  With all the shit GM has pulled over the years.  Why doesn't anyone do anything about it? I'll never understand!  the union is in place for a reason to protect us.  they should not stand for this and they know this man is behind all of it. i see the NLRB in his future if this isn't made right.

John Eadicicco

What MOST of the employees of Pioneer don't understand is that we think the mayor was behind the removal of the EPP..........WRONG.......it all STARTED with the greedy contractors, who put it in the ear of the mayor Bloomscumberg to get rid of it. Neil Strahl and the contractors went to court to keep the EPP from being reinstated....Getting rid of just 1 senior driver saves Pioneer 41,000.00 the 1st year alone. Do the math at the savings of pushing the senior people Out to pasture!