Contract Talk - comments, questions

Started by Buzz, March 27, 2019, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on March 28, 2019, 09:42:04 PM
Buzz your quoting pension monies from 2017!!!!!!

Yes, John, I said 2017 ... that summary was sent to us at the end of this past December. Nonetheless, as of last month our pension is over 89% funded ... which is quite high.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on March 28, 2019, 11:30:18 PM
I got my numbers from polling drivers in other companies and we came up with approximately 500 drivers short in the industry it's an estimate of the drivers plus the owners contributions into the fund!

I got my numbers from our union delegate and he says the driver shortage is half or less than what your "poll" indicated and that Reliant is no where near 100 short.

Buzz

Quote from: hognol on March 28, 2019, 10:47:12 PM
Curcio is the ring leader? I heard it was Neil!

Nah ... I'm told by people who are there at these meetings that old man Curcio, (not his son), is the one with the biggest mouth and who all the others ultimately follow. (But that's not to say that Neil and the others don't get their 2-cents in.)

John Eadicicco

Buzz

John Eadicicco

Buzz

Not sure John ... think it's somewhere between 20 and 30 ... I'll find out.

Just_Right

Oh I'm sorry John..I didn't know you would answer so quick since there was a general membership meeting tonight.Which by the way YOU were not there.

And your polling does not make your numbers right.I spoke to Michael and asked this question.
And I spoke to John the Treasurer  and both confimed that your numbers are absolutely incorrect.

So once again your numbers and comments are not only eggaxareted and completely  WRONG.
Along with your 60,000 dollar figure is incorrect. So not sure where your getting your info from but maybe you should re-check your figures.

John Eadicicco

Well maybe you should know that the treasurer's name is Calixe..... and Michael has a problem with the truth!

John Eadicicco

I had a better offer of watching my granddaughter instead of going to a BS Union meeting

Just_Right

I know the Tresurer's Last name I didn't think it was neccessary to put it.However I will say this..Michael does not have a problem with the truth.His numbers were right along with everyone else's. But there are lots of people who have a problem with the truth...
So in truth ..You missed a good meeting.

But family comes first no matter what.

Oh and BTW..it's spelled Calixte....

John Eadicicco

I have serious concerns about the future of the pension system as this contract is NOT kind to new hires. I had a conversation with Michael right after the strike 6 years ago and brought up the point of new hires NOT getting a fair starting wage and benefits. I was at a table of 6 other Pioneer drivers and Michaels response was "I don't give a S..t about the unborn" We were all taken aback at his response... We (the six of us) all agreed that the future of the industry under this belief was in deep trouble. And looking at this contract reflects that opinion!!!! God help us!

Just_Right

Wait..

the new contract reads as follows:

the new hires will recieve medical after the first year and the family recieves medical 3 years  after that.
Plus 6 paid holidays ...

WHERE does that say Michael is not concerned about new hires??

oh and please pass this on to the other 6 people that sat at your table back in 2013.

Just_Right

OH I almost forgot...today there was a conversation in the drivers room about the pension..

It is in the GREEN  89 percent PLUS!!!!!..

another lie spoken from people who want to take the Union down ...