Started by GMC JOE, March 12, 2011, 01:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMC JOE

Will we now have soap also or where they just kidding ? :no:
In God We Trust

Numbers

Buzz

You want everything for free;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

GMC....these are Buses .......not Cadillacs. Though yes....Soap would get off and enhance the shine better then just water. Though who is keeping score on shines now? :wink_cheesy:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

:perplexed:      So disappointing
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Disappointing? I returned to the yard and the wash was already closed or broke again as there was a mechanic in there and he looked to be busy either fixing or adjusting something.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

GMC JOE probably broke it going through 19 times!  ;D   ;D   ;D

GMC JOE

Hi Buzz   Maybe the mechanic was washing himself. Right away you want to point a finger !  tweet
In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on March 13, 2011, 09:12:03 PM
... Right away you want to point a finger !

Good thing you can't see which one I'm pointing!  :rotfl:

mirrorcheck

GMC JOE I see which Finger hes Pointing.....he thinks your #1!!!   :rolleyes:

terminator

This bus wash is hilarious!..lol

Buzz

OK ... I listened to the commercials on the radio, I bought the hype. I waited my turn on line today and ... no soap!!! No  @#$% ing soap!! On the radio he promised soap, and I want SOAP!!! It's false advertising ... bait n' switch, I tell ya'. Somebody oughta sue that Janks guy ... deceiving people over FCC controlled air waves like that! That's FEDERAL, Buster!!!  :devil: :rotfl:

GMC JOE

No wonder why no one was on the wash line today :snicker:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

You heard soap advertised...? I heard wax....Either way the bus came out looking great....which draws an observation....if it comes out just as good without soap....then why use any? Just a thought. 

faceit

Quote from: mirrorcheck on March 16, 2011, 10:15:24 PM
You heard soap advertised...? I heard wax....Either way the bus came out looking great....which draws an observation....if it comes out just as good without soap....then why use any? Just a thought.
Thanks Neil :wave: :wave: