46 violations = only 2 hearings

Started by Buzz, March 15, 2011, 02:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

In a previous post I said ...

Quote from: Buzz on March 02, 2011, 03:19:50 AMIn all the years we went without a bus was I don't think they've ever gotten a violation for dirty exteriors. Let's hope there are none for anybody.

As of the recent yard inspections, I stand corrected. Violations were issued for dirty exteriors ... drivers will not be held accountable.

In fact, the total number of violations for both the odd and even inspection combined was 46. Of that only 2 will result in hearings for the drivers. I would say management is exhibiting a phenomenal amount of cooperation with our union reps and discretion as to which violations drivers will be answerable. (Even though, I might add, many of these violations were unfair for even the company to get.)

Kudos to all involved for bringing about this level of fairness ... at least to drivers ... to these out-of-control OPT violations. We do notice, and we do appreciate it.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Buzz...that is the best "Work Related" news of 2011 so far.  :))
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

Violations, maybe should be posted for training purpose  :yes:
In God We Trust

wizardsi

Things seem to be getting better, lets hope it remains that way....