Public Advocate for City of NY

Started by Ernie, February 03, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

Great job Ernie, keep the pressure on the politicians. If the mayor was the president, he would have been impeached by now.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on February 03, 2013, 09:47:16 PM
Great job Ernie, keep the pressure on the politicians. If the mayor was the president, he would have been impeached by now.
I don't think so. The president hasn't been impeached  by now.  :wink_cheesy:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Squid

Quote from: Buzz on February 03, 2013, 11:47:20 PM
Quote from: rc1790 on February 03, 2013, 09:47:16 PM
I don't think so. The president hasn't been impeached  by now.  :wink_cheesy:

the President is Pro-UNION
Romney was as anti-UNION as you can get.

Buzz

Obama's tax policies and extreme environmental regulations have cost and prevented the creation of many union jobs. He never showed up in Wisconsin though he promised to walk picket lines there. 35% of union workers voted for Romney. Many unions and the AFL-CIO have reduced or stopped donations to the democratic party in general, recognizing that what they say and what they do are two different things.

Aside from labor policies, there are many other reasons Obama should be impeached.

mirrorcheck

Buzz...while thats all true the Chicago Teachers went out on strike and came back to raises. I guess he truly takes care of his home city and workers. Which is also why we are being left out in the cold by the Dems. Yes...and while ....its against my political beliefs but in regards to work and having a political donation i do contribute to COPE every week so we can have a political hammer.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on February 04, 2013, 07:48:15 PM
i do contribute to COPE every week so we can have a political hammer.

So do I.

GMC JOE

In God We Trust

hognol

Our union endorsed Obama.  Where did that get us?

mirrorcheck

GMC...Buzz.....and Hognol....not saying my contribution is special...however Hognol....that is exactly my point. Why isnt Obama putting pressure on us ...we are workers earning a liveable wage. One step further 55 thousand a year IS NOT middle class money in NYCity.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

mirrorcheck

Meant.....Why isnt Obama pressuring politicians below him for us as union members.

Buzz

He knows Staten Island voted for Romney ... LOL.

mirrorcheck

GMC JOE

:snicker: Staten Island did vote for Obama
In God We Trust