Field Trips

Started by mirrorcheck, December 24, 2022, 12:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

With all that winds and polar vortex I'm hearing Field Trips aren't being covered . Seems like some of the new guys don't want to cover . If that's the case and there is blowback why not just go back to selling off trips ???
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Kid24

Wait you're allowed to say no and face no consequences? lol since when?

mirrorcheck

Kid24 way back when people that didn't have the time or didn't want to cover trips were allowed to sell them to another driver with a mediator taking a transaction fee.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Kid24

Quote from: mirrorcheck on December 24, 2022, 01:57:04 AMKid24 way back when people that didn't have the time or didn't want to cover trips were allowed to sell them to another driver with a mediator taking a transaction fee.

Oh I know that, my dad told me they used to do that at Atlantic Express but I'm saying now if new drivers are refusing to do trips shouldn't that be dealt with consequences or actually
Not allowed to say no to a trip?

Buzz

QuoteWith all that winds and polar vortex I'm hearing Field Trips aren't being covered . Seems like some of the new guys don't want to cover .
Wait! There's a "Just say no" to field trips??? Really???

Quote... why not just go back to selling off trips ???

Ha ha ha ... yeah, good old Denis O'Brien, field trip broker. It was a good things until guys fucked up and didn't show up for field trips they "bought." Buono put a stop to it.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.