notices on cards

Started by mirrorcheck, March 21, 2013, 10:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

whos he worried about now?? Not Bloomdick must be and always been Fat Gatto. Still dont wanna bite that hand Buzz. Ive heard drivers wanna rip it off and beat him with it.... Not that nice of A guy and never cared about us either...all about $$$$$$$$$$$$

Buzz

Well, being able to vent our anger and frustration here, in a relatively passive way, is far better than the alternatives, I'm sure.

All I can say is that I'm usually willing to give a person the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately however, when they remove the doubt by their own volition, it becomes virtually impossible to remain objective ... equally unfortunate. I am more disappointed and personally offended than I can say.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

we are in it together Buzz lets not forget it...

mirrorcheck

Buzz...I think giving the benefit of the doubt and seeing everything helps to have a ckearer picture. Now the proof is in this letter, the truth is out. It is disappointing. Faceit im with you all the way brother !
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on March 24, 2013, 12:00:38 PM
...who is to say he doesnt get extended yet again atthe same rate...maybe more ?

You're right on with that one. A company like Pioneer stands an excellent chance of exactly that.

terminator

Buzz...you have ALWAYS been objctive and fair usually at the expense of being called an ass kisser...I dont think you tried to divide with your comment...it is just about the math.
I just cant understand why a pay cut while HE IS STILL GETTING THE SAME RATE! That sure sounds like something bloomy would do...ridiculous!

driver

I heard that Hoyt, grandpas, bobbys bus company recieved letters that as of June.27th.. they are no longer employed by them anymore!!....  I know we were told not to believe rumors.. but I wonder... What is our fate??  Our contractor is stealing our money from the board of education.. because that money provides our salary... He is such a liar with his letters to us during the strike.. that we would be the same for two years..etc.. everyone gets their day,, and he will get his....

Buzz

Quote from: terminator on March 25, 2013, 05:32:14 AM
Buzz...you have ALWAYS been objctive and fair usually at the expense of being called an ass kisser...I dont think you tried to divide with your comment...it is just about the math.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, terminator.

(And I think we still have to conduct ourselves with a "modicum" of civility ... LOL)

terminator

It will hard for you to beat "modicum"!...LOL