leased vehicle

Started by mirrorcheck, March 28, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

I called up my car leasing company to arrange for my car to be given to me without payment and this is what happened.
    Me: hello....I am looking to have my payments suspended because they are too costly as im making less then before and cost of living is rising.
    Dealer: well you have 7 more payments and you can then trade it in or buy it outright.
    Me: no your missing my point...I do not respect this price, its now an inconvenience and costly to my standard of living. I refuse to pay it and I have legal ground by which I can stand on.
     Dealer: sir I dont follow your complaint, your asking to keep a car and not pay for it...is that what you are saying ?
      Me: listen....I dont want to waste your time here is my bosses phone number ask for Neil. Let him explain to you why I dont have to honor what I dont like yet continue to use that very same service. Just please call after april 3rd thats when he will be back from vacation. You may think this is crazy but if he is doing this to hundreds of workers.  :bomb:y
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

4real

Quote from: mirrorcheck on March 28, 2013, 11:22:43 PM
I called up my car leasing company to arrange for my car to be given to me without payment and this is what happened.
    Me: hello....I am looking to have my payments suspended because they are too costly as im making less then before and cost of living is rising.
    Dealer: well you have 7 more payments and you can then trade it in or buy it outright.
    Me: no your missing my point...I do not respect this price, its now an inconvenience and costly to my standard of living. I refuse to pay it and I have legal ground by which I can stand on.
     Dealer: sir I dont follow your complaint, your asking to keep a car and not pay for it...is that what you are saying ?
      Me: listen....I dont want to waste your time here is my bosses phone number ask for Neil. Let him explain to you why I dont have to honor what I dont like yet continue to use that very same service. Just please call after april 3rd thats when he will be back from vacation. You may think this is crazy but if he is doing this to hundreds of workers.  :bomb:y
<YOU... Neil :yawn:

4real

Life is difficult to understand when everything was handed to you.....

Buzz

Suspending the payments was asking too much. Should have just said you didn't like the contract and that you would be imposing your own and would be sending 25% less every month. I'm sure they would have understood.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

Can we reuse Neil's letter and tell the city that we are in this together and they have to lower our property taxes, water bills, etc. 7.5% so that we can be competitive with other residents. In 2015
maybe we can pay the normal rates when we renegotiate our contract. 

Buzz

7.5%? With everything else that's being taken away it's closer to 20% ... more for some people.

Buzz

Recent coalition meeting