unemployment insurance....

Started by mirrorcheck, March 30, 2013, 02:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

..to rise a staggering $ 15.00...for top collectors.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Numbers

And it will Continue To Rise Anually For The Next 13 Yrs.To A New Maximum High Of $ 784 Per Wk. Holy Crap, It Hasn't Gone Up In About 15 Yrs. Maybe They Are Trying To Make Up For It. The Funny Thing Is, The Way Things Are Going For Us, We Will Probaly get Less. :crazy:

mirrorcheck

Agree....I was surprised as that as well. Is this just a matter of playing catch up and going extreme after what almost 10 years without a raise? Cuomo is looking for that Presidential push!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

It wasn't wrong to post it under "News and Views," mirrorcheck ... thank you ... but in our business it is quite Work Related.

At least we're getting some kind of raise ... and it's about time. Too bad we have to be unemployed to benefit by it.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

I agree Buzz....thats a trend in thia country lately...the doers seem to get lessvthen the stay home and do nothings.