To all our Pioneer Drivers and Matrons

Started by Ernie, May 02, 2013, 01:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

The meeting between the union and the contractors is NOT a negotiating meeting. It is for an informational purpose ONLY. As in a first step towards negotiating! To find out where we stand and if there could be ANY movement from either side. We all know we are at in impasse at this point.
And as I would love to believe what John is saying. However I'm sorry John you are not correct in what you are telling everyone. If that were the case it would have been presented to me as the Steward at a Shop Steward meeting and for me in turn to forward it to the Pioneer family and then be presented at a meeting for a vote. John please do not pass on anything that is NOT concrete. Because as I am sure you know, it has not been presented as a proposal to our members for a contract to be voted on.
We don't have a chrystal ball for the future, and by stating these words here would only cause everyone to get up in arms and go off half cocked about things that are not true and spread like a cancer. So please everyone understand this. IF there are any changes what so ever, I will bring it to our family at pioneer and I am sure at that time, the union will bring it to the membership for a vote.
Please let's be civil about this and wait for the final words from NLRB.

God Bless You all and have a good evening
Ernie