NYC...

Started by mirrorcheck, May 05, 2013, 02:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Should get greedy and cut the contractors checks by 7.5%  I am serious, dont tell me the contractors have a contract. The city and contractors both don care about contracts, past practice or past prescedence ...none not a lick they are both in cahoots!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

hognol

Mirrorcheck, I can't help notice that every time you post here, your syntax and grammar are awful.

mirrorcheck

Yeah that was riddled with a few glitches, I would tell you the reason why but with your intelligence I am sure you figured out what I meant. If you didnt I will get you a coloring book with crayons.  ;D
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Tommy Gall

hognol

Glitches?  Is that what you call it?  Every post you write is "riddled with a few glitches."  May I suggest a few English classes.

grimreaper

Hognol you must be bored at home.

mirrorcheck

Thanks Grim. Hognol....this is exactly why the contractors are taking the action that they are.  You are example #1.I guess staying united is to much for you "brother". SMH

mirrorcheck

Grim he must have no life, we already know hes classless.

grimreaper

hognol

Check all my previous posts, I am 100% pro union.  I simply commented on the constant misspelled words and poor pronunciation, example #1 for that?  I don't think so. Then the name calling.  No life, classless, and I need a coloring book.  This is the reason Neil sits back and laughs at us.  He doesn't need me to point out we have quite a few buffoons among us.

Sorry I insulted you, but use the spellcheck before your next post.  I won't comment any further on this thread, you can have the last word.

mirrorcheck

Sorry Hognol, you started this ,,,,so I will finish it. If you were really concerned about what I write,and were pro union (as you say)and wanted to help a fellow union brother and wanted to offer constructive criticism you had the oppurtunity to private message me. Instead ,the Buffoon that YOU ARE you go public and make an issue of it in front of all. In my mind yes, thats low and classless. I also am not the only one that saw it that way. If you still dont see it then you are your own problem. I am more worried about our future and the outcome then a few spelling issues and what you think. You my friend have a personal problem.

grimreaper

Hognol, Neil sits back and laughs at how concerned you are of the grammar. Please go out and get some air.