Union Delegates

Started by Stugots, May 28, 2013, 06:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

ernie in no way was i was knocking you or andy in fact i think you guys should be up there fighting for us. I meant i think they should let us know when they are going stop by so we can have an in shop meeting and put any bullsh%t away and stay informed right from the horses mouth.I like many dont no what to believe anymore but i tell you this i stand with you and andy and wish nothing but the best. I did not no about a buyout til thurs.I like a few others was not ask or told about a buyout(me i would have like to go in and tell himwhat he can do with his offer! please clear it up do we use our personal phones or not alot of people calling and the office askig for landlines all day. thanks. ill try and stay positive!

terminator

Once again Ernie clears things up for all of us- Thanks Ernie!

mirrorcheck

Ernie always spoke clearly and honestly with us. I wish for all the time he spent answering questions at interviews(during the strike)that it would have made it to the mainstream. Instead they used botched clips and intentionally made the Pres. Of the local look bad. The media had a lot of footage to choose from.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

1union

Can anybody please clear this up for me DO WE USE OUR CELL PHONES or do. We help the greedy scumbag who is steeling our money run his company has usual. Make no bones about it you use your phone to call home and get caught they will fine you.Burn his fuel and come back to the yard ,might be a pain but you are hitting Niel right were he needs to be hit in his pocket. He screwed us right after sandy he fucked us at easter and now he is fucking us againily and laughing his way to the bank.I wish we had leaders up in woodhaven that had some fight in them and would come down on announced visits and keep us fired up but I guess deals are already made .That why they don't have the balls to address us in person .They need shit or get off the pot.I would stand with them but can never find them.And a visit to the card table doesn't count .Ball is in your court do we let the price of an t owner get rich on our hard earned money or do we fight??