staten island AE

Started by mirrorcheck, July 30, 2013, 01:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

I heard from an Atlantic Express driver that the boss imposed his will, scared workers and forced a vote on his new terms of paying more into medical (I think about a hundred a week he said) . This driver also said his contract(AE) was good till 2015. I know what's going on....still unreal how all this is happening. What a joke these contractors are. They have no respect for our rights or what we generate for them as drivers. I hopenone day someone hands them the $ hit they are giving us. Karma.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Goose623

To be honest f them f there company. They crossed the picket line as far as I am concerned. If we all stuck together we would have won. They r all scabs in my eyes. What goes around comes around......

Goose623

N when we came back from the strike I refused to talk to any AE DRIVERS. They in my eyes were scabs. N now it is coming back to them. They should've stuck with us. Welcome to r misery scabs.....

hognol

I couldn't agree more with you Goose.

4real

Fuck them is right. KARMA BITCH,OWNERS YOUR NEXT!!!!!

mirrorcheck

Goose I agree...just remember when Neil talks who's hand is making the sock puppet that he is talk. The language,goals and aims are all the same.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

worker341

AE Drivers you had no balls when we were out on strike, and you took a pay check to your family. Now you deal with fat boy. Round two is a coming, next time jump on the strike line with us if you have the guts, for now bleed like we did.