Vaccine

Started by PROUD MEMBER, January 09, 2021, 12:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on January 11, 2021, 09:13:43 PM
If your AM is closed for the week due to COVID but you have two PM schools, you still get
The whole day right ?
\

Yes ... supposed to anyway.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on January 11, 2021, 10:12:21 PM
Quote from: TheKid24 on January 11, 2021, 09:13:43 PM
If your AM is closed for the week due to COVID but you have two PM schools, you still get
The whole day right ?
\

Yes ... supposed to anyway.

well that would be good to know officially so I know to claim UI this Sunday since I'll be under the 504 total but Im pretty sure once you take your bus out you get paid a whole day if your AM school is closed but still have PMs

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on January 12, 2021, 12:14:10 AM
well that would be good to know officially so I know to claim UI this Sunday since I'll be under the 504 total but Im pretty sure once you take your bus out you get paid a whole day if your AM school is closed but still have PMs

How you gonna claim unemployment if your worked 5 days?

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on January 12, 2021, 12:47:57 AM
Quote from: TheKid24 on January 12, 2021, 12:14:10 AM

How you gonna claim unemployment if your worked 5 days?

Whoops never mind haha I mixed things up...all in all I think we get the whole day lol

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on January 12, 2021, 12:51:51 AMWhoops never mind haha I mixed things up...all in all I think we get the whole day lol

Yes, we're supposed to. But we're (legacy drivers) also supposed to get paid the whole week if you work even one day and that hasn't been the case. Going to arbitration.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on January 12, 2021, 01:03:48 AM
Quote from: TheKid24 on January 12, 2021, 12:51:51 AMWhoops never mind haha I mixed things up...all in all I think we get the whole day lol

Yes, we're supposed to. But we're (legacy drivers) also supposed to get paid the whole week if you work even one day and that hasn't been the case. Going to arbitration.

I mean logic is if I get a full day for
Working just RJJ why wouldn't I get a full day for working both my PMs with my AM closed lol

Golfnut

Quote from: Buzz on January 09, 2021, 07:26:01 PM
Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 09, 2021, 02:09:35 PM
I don't know how copy the link and put it here. I'm sure when Buzz gets up from his Beauty Sleep he'll do it.

I was up at 5:30 ... just ask Golfnut. ;D

Look, if you're on a web page on your phone, tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner. A menu will appear ... choose "Copy Link." Come to this page, hold your finger down where you would type a message and choose "Paste."

No wonder you drive a bus ... LOL.

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on January 12, 2021, 03:21:00 AM
I mean logic is if I get a full day for
Working just RJJ why wouldn't I get a full day for working both my PMs with my AM closed lol

Ugh! You WILL ... more than likely  ;D