NYC school

Started by dunghue, November 27, 2020, 08:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

I'd be grateful with a run coming in at 7:00pm just to be working and I'm under 100
All lives matter

Hammer2161

I am pretty sure most if not all of us would be more than happy just to return to work.
Hopefully Dumblasio Caranzza and Cuomo can swallow their egos and think about the children they are failing, and the lives and livelihoods of the people who are unfortunately not working because of their incompetence. I truly don't give two shits that Dumblasio is now prepared to take blame for not having a plan B. To little to late he has already caused to much unneeded stress and frustration to both the families of the school children and the rest of us who make the school system operate on a daily basis.

The numbers and the science show that the problem is not in the schools but in the everyday social aspects of people's live.
STOP PUNISHING THE CHILDREN AND THE SUPPORT STAFF FOR THINGS BEYOND OUR CONTROL !!!

TheKid24

Apparently his office is saying by Thursday they will look to put together another reopening plan

PROUD MEMBER

Unfortunately in my opinion it really doesn't make a difference what the Mayor, Governor or Chancellor come up with unless it involves giving something to the Teachers Union! That something either being on the table or under the table!!!

yabba

It's also being reported the north shore is going orange zone also.  Staten Island numbers  are off the charts.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on November 28, 2020, 06:12:58 PM
Unfortunately in my opinion it really doesn't make a difference what the Mayor, Governor or Chancellor come up with unless it involves giving something to the Teachers Union! That something either being on the table or under the table!!!

I know. But I don't think it's the teachers themselves now that they know school is the safest place to be. It's fucking Mulgrew ... but de Blasio allows it be that way.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.