Furlough

Started by Eucerin, November 20, 2020, 04:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on November 26, 2020, 06:29:52 PM
     First of all Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Pioneer family. Buzz I have a question you maybe can answer. The posts I am reading says that the office is calling senior drivers to see if they want to work. Well I am under 75 in seniority and have reeved no call. Can you shed any light on this? Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

So, you only do public schools, correct? Did Andy or Anthony not ask you last week if you wanted to work this coming week? (Are you at Sharrotts? Don't know if Tony was taking names there.) If they already have you on the list they wouldn't need to call. If you have any doubt give Andy a call.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on November 26, 2020, 05:56:01 PM
thanks Buzz...and a Happy Thanksgiving to you...and we are all thankful to you for this website...you basically are our lifeline to the truth on whats going on during this crazy year all around...myself and im sure the rest of us here appreciate the time you spend getting us the facts from ernie and relaying to us all here to see,and help us understand wording..thanks again..

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, yabba. I appreciate your expression of gratitude. I do what I can ... but sometimes I don't even understand the wording ... LOL.

(After all these years I have absolutely no idea who you are. I know some people, mostly  because they have told me voluntarily. If you care to do so please PM me, but no pressure.)

LMR

Absolutely!Thank you Buzz for all your work you do on this website.Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all!God bless you and your families!

Buzz

Quote from: LMR on November 27, 2020, 04:06:06 AM
Absolutely!Thank you Buzz for all your work you do on this website.Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all!God bless you and your families!

Hope you had a good one too, bud ... and thanks.