The land of make believe

Started by gigi11744, December 30, 2015, 01:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WakeUp123

This is what they do when they want to distract attention away from hot topics in politics. They call you names post a,using banners and when they get really desperate they 'ROBO" post you like Buzz throughout the history of this site has done repeadeatly agin and again. Hillary Clinton and the machine have been doing it for years. At least I speak my mind, the truth however unpleasant and offered some type of remedy at least to get the movement moving. However Buzz and a few others  continually bash anybody on this site that wants change. Never has anyone of the usual union 'cheerleaders" on this site has ever commented on the issues I have brought up all they do is generalize with some grade school idioms. The sad part is you people believe it and really think the union has your best interests at heart. Just review the last 5 years of current leadership and look at the current 'Non-INFORMATION we receive and the quagmire contract negotiations we face now.
IF THAT DOESNT CAUSE YOU TO STOP AND THINK AT LEAST FOR A MINUTE, THEN YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

WHEN WE ALL GET SHAFTED AGAIN FROM THE UNION WHAT IS EVERYBODY GOING TO SAY? WE NEED UNITY.

LMR

Hey WakeUp,a couple of thtings.Understand a coup,e of things.#1, I'm not in anybody's back pocket or yes man for the union.#2, I'm also not a company scummer.I'm a realist.When we lost the EPP ,I believe that was a result of Bloomberg not our Union. This happened as a result of Board of Ed contracts expiring.As a result of that many companies were outbidded and went belly up ,and others contracts went to Non-Union shops.As a result MANY JOBS WERE LOST.hOW WOULD YOU HAVE STOPPED THAT?Also Greedy contractors who stayed on with 1181 are showing they have no shame in their game and raping their employees of $$$ AND BENEFITS . SO ONCE AGAIN,How do YOU STOP THAT.You are not the only one whose been impacted by this BS.We ALL LOST PLENTY AND IT SUCKS,SO WHAT IS UNION LEADERSHIP Supposed to do use a bat and a gun.All the things on your list of what you want back I agree with.Ijust don't see how this is Union Leaderships fault. It is a direct result of losing the EPP.Unfortunately we are in a  dogfight,but you don't win it by Union bashing or bashing each other.I do agree we need to see ore communication from Leadership even if there's no new info. Ok so before you go off on a tirade just speak up.it's your right,THEY WORK FOR US. So I'll be interested in hearing what your game plan would be in negotiating a deal with the contractors.Youy seem to have all the answers. 

PROUD MEMBER

LMR
You have s better shot at winning the PowerBall before this guy gives you a plan on how to negotiate a deal. That's the one thing he keeps avoiding. A PLAN TO HELP HIMSELF, FELLOW MEMBERS & THIS LOCAL. If he's not blaming someone for something, he doesn't have anything to say!

LMR

That's why I asked the direct question.Instead of talking loud and sayin nothin,give us something that is going to matter.He's obviously so much smarter than the rest of us here's a chance to share your genious.

Grrr

LMR

LOL Grr.Love it!No I'm done ,can't beat this horse anymore .It's dead ,just had to get my two cents in.Give 'em something to think about,.Maybe he'll learn something

Buzz

Quote from: LMR on January 04, 2016, 03:45:53 PM
... Maybe he'll learn something

All he'll learn is that if he says things that are outrageous enough and pisses people off, he'll get a response ... and that's all he really wants.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

LMR

Like said Buzz I said what I had to say.One and done .He can rant his BS all he wants now

WakeUp123

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 04, 2016, 03:23:27 PM
LMR
You have s better shot at winning the PowerBall before this guy gives you a plan on how to negotiate a deal. That's the one thing he keeps avoiding. A PLAN TO HELP HIMSELF, FELLOW MEMBERS & THIS LOCAL. If he's not blaming someone for something, he doesn't have anything to say!

Hey genius, if you read my prior post you will see an 'OUTLINE" for a start. But I guess with you illiterates you can't think back more than a couple of posts ago.

Hey Buzz, great 'PAROTING" keep the good work, I'm sure Neil will make you general manager soon.

John Eadicicco

Problem # 1-100....................Cordiello and his minions decided to negotiate SEPARATE contracts for most of the 1181 contractors effectively killing the EPP!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO did that benefit?  Not Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

PROUD MEMBER

WakeUp123
I have to apologize. I did not see your "Outline." I went back and read it. And if I were as adamant about my position as you are yours than I have to agree with your Outline. Now that's a start and to tell you the truth that's what I've been waiting to hear from you for a while instead of the constant bashing.

PROUD MEMBER

One more thing Michael, Ernie, Buzz or anyone else DO NOT have anything to do or do not control anything I say just like they don't control your opinions.

hognol

I for one would like to hear from Ernie right about now.

gigi11744

I'm calling the fight ,,Buzz by a k.o. In the 6 round  :wink_cheesy: