back pay part 4 - THE SAGA CONTINUES

Started by Buzz, January 17, 2014, 11:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air_Brakes

The notice in the window should be the names of all the people who forget so quickly and do volunteer work....over the radio...  What's the matter with you. :thumbdown:

grimreaper

Quote from: Air_Brakes on January 23, 2014, 02:30:25 AM
The notice in the window should be the names of all the people who forget so quickly and do volunteer work....over the radio...  What's the matter with you. :thumbdown:
like bus
xxx

Sorry, but if you want to do that you'll have to identify yourself by bus number as well ... so that person can take it up with you and not me.

Buzz

Attn: All Lawyers ...

:rotfl:   :rotfl:  :rotfl:   :rotfl:   :rotfl: 
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Can someone post the phone number for NLRB.   We have to flood them with phone calls voicing our concerns how the bosses can keep getting away with this. Maybe our phone will get the bosses more then a slap on the hand.   We have to band together and fight for ourselves. No one else seems to give a $hit!!!!!!

PROUD MEMBER

Sounds good to me Yabba. Someone give me that phone #. I will definitely make that call but I will wait until tomorrow. After all the contractors were granted a 3 day extension which would be the end of today. By the way does anyone know definitively if the "3-Day Extension" is the truth? The reason I ask is I only saw one post about it and that was it.

Stugots

National Labor Board Number#  718 330-7713.  Good Luck.

Buzz

The number I was given a while back was 718-330-2301, Case #29-CA-100829

yabba

PROUD MEMBER

Still looking for a reply whether or not today is definitely the day checks are required to be delivered to the NLRB? Any help?

yabba

Proud member this is what I understand that today is the day.  I'm going to call 9 am tomorrow morning like you said.  I'll give them todAy to comply even though we know they are not.   

Buzz

I tried calling that number and a recorded message told me to call another number ...