Where are the checks?

Started by rc1790, February 05, 2014, 10:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Hear Andy say a couple of people got notices to go to the Post Office and pick up their checks. Don't know what the fu#k is going on. NLRB really screwed this up.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WTF

Rumor Rumor Rumor! Just give US the facts! No, I hear this or that Bullshit! Enough is Enough where's my Fuxcken $$$$.  >:(

Squid

Here's an idea. Why doesn't a union official go to wherever the checks were delivered in person and get a god damn answer as to what is going on with our money and then Let us know.

WTF

Better idea! Bring back the checks!!!!!

grimreaper

Quote from: Squid on February 11, 2014, 03:17:04 AM
Here's an idea. Why doesn't a union official go to wherever the checks were delivered in person and get a god damn answer as to what is going on with our money and then Let us know.
That will never happen, Because it would be the rite thing to do!!!!

Air_Brakes

Another day and no check.  This has been the most fugazy issue I've ever been through.  We have no leadership who grabs the bull and gets answers.  Yes we can call the nlrb but we will get schmoozed.  Why do we have nothing but rumors?   Yeah sure. 1181. The best.  Do something!

gigi11744

called n.l.r.b told me they would get  back to me ...silly me forgot to ask what day and year

wheresmymoney!

i keep calling and getting the run around.  i feel like this is all a scam!!!  the union should be calling or go up there or something.  they dont care!!  eveybody is getting really pissed now!!  michael cordiello should go to brooklyn and demand some answers!  this is total bullshit!! >:(

Squid

Maybe instead of calling the NLRB we should be calling our union delagates every day until they wake up and do their job

wheresmymoney!

yes lets do that!! everyone start calling now!!  lets check back after work today and we'll compare notes on what was said.  we all have to do this!!

hideout

My mail just arrived, 12:06 hrs., and yes, NO CHECK.

wheresmymoney!

the nlrb just returned another one of my phone calls and basically they said they have no idea when we are going to get them but we will be getting them eventually!

Goose623

Still no check!!!i know the people at the NLRB don't give a shit that I need my money but this is BS.. It's been weeks now.. Buzz can u try n find out what's going on??

yabba

i feel for you guys and girls that are still waiting..i was lucky enough to get mine within days..its amazing how check were bought there on a monday and a large group of us recieved them thursday and friday that same week...something isnt adding up here for you guys and noone has the right answer it is sad..and the best part is the theif is still collecting intrest on stolen money...it amazes me how the NLRB turned into a farce like the rest of the $hitheads calling the shots for US..

spanishjonny

just received my check...dated Jan. 10!