R.I.P. Tony Dimino

Started by John Eadicicco, February 13, 2014, 06:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eadicicco

With a real heavy heart I must report That Tony Dimino (Tony no jacket) has passed away today at home. Don't have many details , so when I find out more I will pass it on. Tony and I started on the same day at Pioneer over 24 years ago, we thought we would both do ten years then go................Gonna miss ya Buddie!!!

Eucerin

Can not believe it...my prayers and thoughts are with his family...God bless you Tony

Buzz

WOW!!! That is a SHOCKER!! Guy looked as fit as could be. Never got to see retirement. Condolences to his wife and family. Just unbelievable.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

grimreaper

God bless you tony. You will be missed.

1union

God BLESS TONY  and his family I am heartbroken .Please let us know john if the family needs anything. R.I.P .My friend!

worker341

I am sad that tony has passed on. I cryed when I got home. I quess god needed another angle. My heart goes out to his family. I will truly miss you. God Bless you Tony.

terminator

OMG! Sure is a shocker! I cant believe it! He always looked great! Of course would never wear a jacket AND always had a smile on his face! God rest his soul and be with his family during this time. 

rc1790

Sad news. My prayers go out to his family.

spanishjonny

" He never got to enjoy his retirement". What are many of us thinking and doing?

hideout

May the mercy of almighty GOD rest upon his soul and on his family. It is times like this that provide all of us an opportunity to reflect upon our own lives and make a commitment to turn more towards GOD, the one who created us, and the one to whom some will return. Jesus,said in the bible,Matthew:chpt.7,verse 14, "narrow is the gate that leads to life and few find it". R.I.P. Tony

J.T.

My heart goes out to his family ,great guy will be missed so sorry

Buzz

Tony will be at Scalia Funeral Home, 28 Eltingville Boulevard, Sunday and Monday, 2 - 4 and 7 - 9 both days.

Buzz