Article Wednesday opening Orange Zone Schools

Started by TheKid24, December 07, 2020, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

"Can" in the sense that previously schools had to remain closed in orange zones.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on December 07, 2020, 08:03:34 PM

"Can" in the sense that previously schools had to remain closed in orange zones.

🤞🏼 We get an email today or tomorrow stating everyone return to the yard Wednesday to do their runs

Buzz

I would think they HAVE to send an email. Guessing tomorrow.

Hammer2161

TheKid24,
I spoke with the shop stewards before I headed home today, they are aware of the schools opening in the orange zones on Wednesday but the company had not received a final list as of 3pm this afternoon. But on a good note I spoke with my neighbor who teaches at PS8 and she has already been notified to be at work Wednesday morning. And yes they are in the orange zone.
Hopefully everyone gets back on Wednesday.

PS Also Check your messages

TheKid24

Quote from: Hammer2161 on December 07, 2020, 10:21:02 PM
TheKid24,
I spoke with the shop stewards before I headed home today, they are aware of the schools opening in the orange zones on Wednesday but the company had not received a final list as of 3pm this afternoon. But on a good note I spoke with my neighbor who teaches at PS8 and she has already been notified to be at work Wednesday morning. And yes they are in the orange zone.

I saw that my PS school in the AM is opening so that's a good sign....but the question looms will I work it lol

TheKid24

Quote from: Hammer2161 on December 07, 2020, 10:21:02 PM
TheKid24,

Just saw it and wrote back...thanks a lot 🤞🏼

LMAO

PS 42 is open Wednesday going in the right direction

Buzz

Aren't ALL elementary schools open? There can't be any cases in any of them, they've been closed for 2 weeks.

But this asshole mayor in a hurry for 5 days a week ... the more kids in school at once the more you have to test ... and there's bound to be more positive cases. Then the building closures start ...

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on December 08, 2020, 01:25:18 AM

Aren't ALL elementary schools open? There can't be any cases in any of them, they've been closed for 2 weeks.

But this asshole mayor in a hurry for 5 days a week ... the more kids in school at once the more you have to test ... and there's bound to be more positive cases. Then the building closures start ...

More kids in building 5 days a week = crowded buses cough cough lol

OMG

Any word about tomorrow, or must we wait for the usual 3:00 o'clock witching hour?

TheKid24

Quote from: OMG on December 08, 2020, 06:21:16 PM
Any word about tomorrow, or must we wait for the usual 3:00 o'clock witching hour?

I'm gonna go with the usual 11th hour

Buzz

sbdriver1

PS 6 called me and said they're open tomorrow Dec 9th.

OMG

The suspense makes it a lot more fun.  :rotfl: :rotfl:   Yeah, kinda like giving birth and not knowing the sex.