Student Test Positive

Started by TheKid24, January 07, 2021, 12:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Soooo I was told today a student of mine I drive for RJJ tested positive today. She was last on my bus yesterday...does anyone know the protocol for us? I mean I'm not concerned because she literally comes on my bus with a mask sits in her seat and gets off the the bus at her stop, but does anyone know what the protocol is?

faceit

Yea if your concerned get tested
All lives matter

faceit

We have to take care of ourselves the company or the board really cares about what happens to us
All lives matter

TheKid24

I'm not worried for myself BUT I think tomorrow before I leave the yard I'll have them spray down my bus

TheKid24

I think I'm just gonna grab my bus and Lysol it myself in the morning knowing them they will say take another bus

TheKid24

But yeah I'm not gonna get tested because 1) I feel fine 2) she always walks right by me to her seat with her mask on till she sees her mom with her mask on

Buzz

Dude YOU MUST REPORT IT TO THE OFFICE!

More than likely you will be contacted by Test and Trace and if you didn't report it you could be in trouble.

Please acknowledge that you saw this.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Acknowledged....I'll let them know tomorrow when I go in. Or I'll call in the morning first thing when I get up

TheKid24

Urgent Care said I can't go for a test for another 4-5 days because that's how long it takes after exposure. Also Buzz do you know if new hires are getting those 5 days sick pay this year like we were able to use last year

LMAO

DO NOT COME IN !!!!  Call the  office ! you were exposed mask or not in close quarters wait a few days and then go get tested you may have to quarantine for 10 days you will be paid your full salary during your quarantine  time  . YOU NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR YOURSELF   because no one else will.  don't let them BS you   ,  you may not show symptoms now but  Could still spread it to others  . Stay safe
This should not go against your sick days if you get them .

TheKid24

Buzz check your messages cause I gotta tell you something important then

OMG

The school should have informed you, and you were supposed to quarantine for two weeks. Somebody didn't do their job! I know a number of drivers who are in the same situation and had to quarantine.

TheKid24

I just called and informed the office, they said I'm still good to come to work. I said as far as taking a test they said if you want to but we will spray your bus down, but you're good to come into work.....🤦🏻‍♂️

TheKid24

No mention of staying of home to quarantine just you're good to come in

PROUD MEMBER

Curiosity besides the student that tested positive how many other students from that school are on the same bus with you and her. The reason I ask is because I would assume that today you should have no children on the bus because I also assume that the school should have told all of them that they have to quarantine.