Parking Lots September

Started by Gary 209, September 05, 2021, 09:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hope Everyone Enjoyed Their Vacation!

First - All lots went up $10.00. That's $60. for Curves and $50. for Johnston street lots.

Curves:

Good News - Bad News

Before all the rumors start, I spoke with Carl and there are New Owners! He was able to keep us on a month by month basis until they get their liquor license. The new owners want to have a lunch menu, so they don't want us there. My personal guess is that it would take them at least 3 -6 months to get it. That means we maybe able to stay there till November or New Years. (I personally think the Hot Dog wagon would do better for lunch.) The facts are at least 5 cars have to leave now, because the electric company needs the spots. These drivers will be picked by Carlos! Grace and I are ONLY collecting money and making the permits for him! I advised him to wait till after the Pick so he knows who is still at AK. I probably will make the permits starting on Thursday. I will keep you updated if anything changes. This is not in stone yet, but this is what's going on now!

Johnson Street Lots:

The rent is $50 a month plus last month's rent and  a $10.00 sign up. The total is $110. to start. Grace and I will be collecting starting on Tuesday at the pick. So if you want your spot back see Grace or me Before Friday 9/10. At this time, I DON'T know if any spots available until after the pick. So if your still staying at AK and still want your spot see us Now. I started a waiting list and have 4 people on the list already. I will also try to accommodate the drivers that have to leave Curves.

Just a recap as of now:

Curves is closing unknow exactly when, it's month by month! Rent is $60.

Johnson Street Lots is $50 and last month's rent plus $10 sign up. Total $110.

Thank You

Gary 106