Weekly Tests Or Vaccine

Started by TheKid24, September 03, 2021, 09:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on September 06, 2021, 03:58:19 PM
Also strikes me as very odd that students this year are not required to undergo COVID testing in school, as they were last year. Completely voluntary, even though they're not old enough to be vaccinated.

This doesn't make any sense.

Also no more temperature checks at schools

PROUD MEMBER

Check ur emails. Pioneer sent one out today.

TheKid24

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on September 06, 2021, 08:50:39 PM
Check ur emails. Pioneer sent one out today.

Still vague when it comes to us getting testing....

Do we have to go to the dr and bring back the results or can the dr just sent the results to the office.

PROUD MEMBER

Just ask the OFFICE when you go pick this week. When I say office I mean Kathy Duffy. I don't mean a dispatcher or the Shop Stewards. Once you get a definitive answer from her if you don't agree with that then you go to the Shop Stewards. Just my opinion.

PROUD MEMBER

Also one other thing with regards to people that may have to get tested weekly because they choose not to be vaccinated. I would inquire about getting tested on a weekly basis at the school that you do instead of having to go to a urgent care or your own doctor. I would also assume if that is allowed you probably will not even have to use your insurance. So whoever is not vaccinated it's worth a shot to ask.

TheKid24

To be honest we should have a testing site at the job once a week for people who want to get tested....just saying lol

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on September 07, 2021, 12:09:20 AM
To be honest we should have a testing site at the job once a week for people who want to get tested....just saying lol

I agree.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

So what happens if someone tested positive over the summer and they go for a test this week for work and test positive again? It's been on record that you could test positive up till 90 days after you tested positive.....after ten days you aren't contagious but I wonder what would happen if someone can't get a negative test because they are still in the 90 day window. And I'm sure it's gotta be a PCR test not a rapid test