Cordiello Slate Wins

Started by Buzz, June 13, 2014, 01:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

24yrs1181

I think it is best for everyone if I don't speculate as to why these particular 623 ballots were targeted by the union lawyers to be discarted , my opinion only counts in my own living room, I will state another fact as I know it, there were a little more than 200 ballots, part of the 623, that the union came back to us at a late hour willing to allow those to be opened and counted without giving any reason why those particular ballots were to be separated form the 623, the Salerno lawyers stated that in the best interest of a fair election, an election that was too close to have any mistakes made at the last minute, that no proof was given as to why the 623 were originally to be discarded and thrown in the garbage and no reason why then the other 200 were to be put back into play, that the only fair direction to precede forward at that time was for both parties to view the names of the 623 as a whole, make a determination as to the validity of the ballots and have them honored and counted, or not, this is what the Cordiello lawyers refused to allow and why this election has not finalized beyond any reasonable doubt, you want to know why, I cant tell you that , only Michael can, I would think if he were losing in the count by 155 he would make every opportunity to have every vote count. NOW, on another note,  today is fathers day and today family is more important than the 623 election ballots, may all you father's who work hard every day and try to make an honest living and make a better life for your family's, may you enjoy this day and every day, fraternally yours , John Israel

Goose623

Who pays for salerno's lawyers???

PROUD MEMBER

My last post & question was directed to Michael and only Michael. I'm sure he is aware of this site and I hope he will respond to the question. Happy Fathers Day!!!