Master pick

Started by 4real, October 23, 2014, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4real

what happened at the master pick today? Did our brothers and sisters get placed in companies? Was our whole executive board there to over see this pick to make sure everything was done fairly? Lets hope so.

Stugots

I heard they only took 50 drivers from the seniority list and 0 matrons.  There were 1,800 matrons and 1,000 drivers on that seniority list.   I heard there was a guy named Fred, who was the only delegate there.   I heard the Great Negotiator was nowhere to be found????? (a.k.a. Michael.)  With 2,700 members out of work, maybe we should lay off some delegates.  You think??????????

24yrs1181

about 27 runs available for members to fill in as drivers right away, the rest were shape positions mostly at Pioneer S.I and Pioneer Bx, no one there from the think tank to answer any questions except  Tony a shop stewart from logan , nice guy to make himself available like that, could not explain though , why the unions machine of certifying new members could not stop until all laid off workers had jobs again, I guess the bus company owners would not have liked that

4real

WOW THATS SAD... GOOD JOB 1181 :thumbdown:

24yrs1181

Today there was a MASTER PICK for matrons, I am sorry to report that the matron list has grown to 1731 members,  available positions at todays MASTER PICK was a total of 7 shape positions, all at Pioneer, no other companies, and that was not a typo, total of 7 shape positions, like the drivers master pick anyone wanting to pass until a later date was told they would be dropped from the union rolls. It is very sad for these hard working women, many of which were our mothers, sisters, spouses, and friends to be kicked to the curb when it became more cost effective for the bus company owners to hire new replacements, all with a wink and a nod from your Local 1181 certification factory in  Valley Stream.